Monday, February 18, 2013

New posts

Two more weeks and I'll be returning to regularly posting here. I will be using some of the same themes I used before:

* Managing the Mayhem Mondays - posts about menu planning, home management binders, printables, and more!
* Tidbit Tuesdays - small bites of helpful advice
* What's Happening This Week Wednesday's - this is where I will post the new "52" goals and update everyone on my family's progress from the previous week. I also hope you will join in working on these goals with your families and keep us posted on your progress!
* Thrifty Thursdays - posts about couponing, smart shopping and other ways to save money while taking care of your family.
* Freebie Fridays - a fabulous new freebie posted each week!

I'd love to hear from new and old readers! Tell me what you would like to see here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All material on this blog, with the exception of material obtained by outside sources, is fully copyrighted and may not be used or redistributed without express written permission by the blog owner.

Share it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails