Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Returning!!!

I haven't been posting in quite awhile because my life took a much different turn than I expected. I have been teaching preschool in my home and it has been such a blessing. However, it became clear recently that I should focus more on my own family. My husband has left the military and is exploring a career in law enforcement, my daughters are teens and my young son is in kindergarten. I have one more month of teaching preschool then I will be a housewife (but never just!) again. I will return to posting then as this blog was a great tool for keeping me sane, connected and even organized! Can't wait to get started again! "See" you all in one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All material on this blog, with the exception of material obtained by outside sources, is fully copyrighted and may not be used or redistributed without express written permission by the blog owner.

Share it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails